Who are we?
CI Hub Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10652505), has its registered office at Lingarsar House, Holme Close, Eccleston Park, L34 2QR.
- The Charity Investments Hub (“CI Hub”, “our”, “us” and “we”) is the trading name of CI Hub Ltd
- “Site” means website located at www.charityinvestments.co.uk
- “Services” means Investment Managers Services.
- “You”/”your” means you as the person using the website.
- “Investment Manager” means the person who provide charity investment services.
- “Third Party” means Investment Managers.
How to contact us
- by post: CI Hub Limited, Lingarsar House, Holme Close, Eccleston Park
- by email: [email protected]
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our Site or our service, and would like to make a complaint, see Complaints below.
We provide a free independent online service which enables you to research charity investment services provided by Investment Managers. We provide the facts. You select the best investment manager. We don't offer advice or make recommendations
Investment Managers website are linked to via our website. Where this is the case you will be bound by the third party's terms and conditions.
- You are only permitted to use our website if you are a UK charity or a professional adviser and you are not using it for personal use. Commercial use of our website is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to take steps - including legal action - against any person or company who uses our website or services for commercial use or in any other unauthorised manner. Unauthorised use includes (but is not limited to) breach of copyright, and investment managers checking information of other investment managers presented on this website.
- You are not permitted to use the Site:
You may operate a link to the Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to the Site in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the Site immediately and at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.
- in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner;
- to harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us;
- to create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend another person's records;
- to tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Site;
- in a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems; or
- with any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other "screen scraping" software, process, program or system.
- to do anything that may affect the security of our website or any information or material stored within it.
- The trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site and in the information, content, material or data that we display on the Site belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved.
- You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Site for your own charity, non-commercial use, subject to the following conditions:
All rights in CI Hub.com owned by us.
- it may not be used for any commercial purposes and may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent;
- the copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- images displayed on the Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner(s);
- no logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on the Site may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
- you must not modify the paper or digital copies of such information, content, material or data;
- it may not be excerpted, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent; and
- the status of us and our licensors as the authors of such information, content, material or data must be acknowledged.
- You will not be charged for using our website.
- Fees are levied to Investment managers for the provision.
We subscribe to the latest in internet security standards so you can shop with confidence online. When you enter a protected area, a small padlock or key will be displayed at the bottom of the screen indicating that you have a secure connection with us. You can rest assured that the information you supply is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone else.
Paragraphs 3 and 4 below are important and you should read them carefully as they exclude or limit our liability to you and detail your responsibilities.
Your personal information and User Content
- Our service allows you to search for and compare various types of service from different Investment Managers. You will need to register to obtain access to the site.
- You must take all reasonable precautions (including using appropriate virus checking software) to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide (including User Content) is free from viruses and anything else which may have a harmful effect on any part of the Site or the website of third parties or any other technology.
- If you create any usernames and passwords when using the Site, they must be kept confidential by you and must not be shared with anyone. If you do disclose to anyone your username, password and/or other identification information, you are solely responsible for all activities undertaken on the Site using your username, password and/or other identification information.
- The information displayed on our Site are not provided by us but by third parties over whom we do not have control.
- You should always check the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of the Service that is of interest to you. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability, adequacy or appropriateness of any Service referred to on the Site, we suggest that you seek independent professional advice before you obtain it.
- The Site provide information on a wide range services from investment managers but there may be other services available on the market which are not shown on the Site and which may be more appropriate or suitable for you than those shown on the Site.
Third party websites and services
- Your use of any Investment Manager website and your obtaining of any Services will be subject to the Provider's own terms and conditions (which will be different from ours).
- Any links to third party website on our Site or in our emails are provided for your interest and convenience only. These websites are owned and operated by third parties over whom we do not have control. We do not endorse, recommend or accept responsibility for such third parties, their products or services, their websites or for any information, opinions or views given or advice provided by such third parties (whether on their website or otherwise).
Our responsibilities and our liability to you
The information on our Site
- We aim to ensure that the material on the Site (excluding, if applicable, any User Content) is accurate. We also try to correct any errors or omissions as soon as we can after being notified of them. However, we are not able to guarantee that the material on the Site is accurate and free from errors or omissions at all times. We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on the Site at any time and without notice.
- Nothing on the Site is financial, investment or other advice or a recommendation or endorsement by us in respect of any Service referred to on a Site. Information on the Site is provided for general information purposes only, should not be relied upon by you and is provided so that you can select the Service that you feel is most appropriate to meet your needs.
- The information and descriptions of Services on the Site may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of those Services.
Availability of the Site
We aim to provide uninterrupted access to the Site but we give no warranty on this. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Site at any time.
- We aim to provide you with an excellent service at all times. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please contact us at [email protected]
- We will aim to send you a formal acknowledgement of your complaint within 48 hours and to resolve it as soon as possible. After we have had an opportunity to investigate your concerns, we will issue you with a final response.
- If you are unhappy with any service you have obtained from a third party or have any complaint regarding any third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party. If you require their contact details, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.